Thinking of Downsizing Your Home?
Retired home owners ideally want a smaller home which is much easier to live in, simplifying their lifestyle with more time for travel and fun. More importantly down sizing saves on expenses in maintaining a larger home. Here are some of the benefits of downsizing:
- Pay the same or less in property taxes, or zero in exclusive 55+ home communities.
- Move into a new hip and trendy locations within walking distance to restaurants, shops and/or neighborhood amenities important to you.
- Use the equity in selling your larger home and downsize into a smaller home, with all cash or just put about 50% down payment, to purchase your new home mortgage free. Restrictions apply for this program, must be at least 62 years of age, federally insured home program by the Federal Housing Administratiom.
- Use the equity in your home to add on a smaller home, an ADU (Accessory Dwelling Unit), to downsize into which we arrange to build to your specifications. See ADU link under Senior Services.
- Finally get rid of personal belongings that may be overwhelming and cluttering up your home, assisted by a professional organizer.